Fiction Adaptation: Final shot list


The Shot list

Here is my handwritten shot list. This piece of pre production was incredibly helpful for my production as it kept me organised and ensured I got all the shots that I needed. I was able to tick off all the shots that I completed and was efficiently able to move onto the next shots with ease instead of guessing which shots come next and have the dancers waiting around. Whilst using this I realised how important it is to be prepared and organised, it is important to carefully think about each shot needed and to list them down in a way you will understands because it will take up a lot of time if you have to guess. I was really proud of my efforts for the shot list because it really improved my performance on the day. For every production I will continue to produce detailed shot lists to make sure I get what I need. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors