Fiction Adaptation: The Script

The Script

Below is my fiction adaptation script which features two dancers, male and female. I wanted to make it easier for both myself and the dancers so I went ahead and highlighted the words that I wanted them to emphasise on and on the right side I gave a brief description of the shots that I wanted but there is still room for this to be expanded on when the seperate shot list is created. 





Next Steps
  • Continue to source dancers for the project
  • Finish the separate, more detailed shot list 
  • Create a mock soundtrack for the dancers to refer to when I find them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors