Directions: Portrait: more ideas


Whilst looking for videos to gather information and inspiration from, I came across a video of photo morphing. This is when you combine photos and have each of them smoothly transition or "morph" into the next photo. This is especially used for images of the face as it can enhance the change and growth of a person's features. Below is an example of this.




I think this is a good example of morphing because you can really see the development of the child. 

I too would like to create something like this and incorporate it into my portrait video because I feel as though it is a nice, simple yet effective way of illustrating change. The only thing is, I don't have a lot of baby photos to create such a long video with but I definitely have enough to create something with. I will try to create a test video to see how well I can create something like this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors