Directions: Colour and tone


For my drama production I want the themeless to be quite dark with cold temperatures, lots of blueish, bleak hues. Guy Ritchie WeekSherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, 2011Cinematography: Philippe Rousselot

Guy Ritchie WeekSnatch., 2000Cinematography: Tim Maurice-Jones

I think this will be the best theme for the production because the idea of rick leaving hospital and finding himself alone with no one there isn't exactly a happy moment. I couldn't imagine the scene with lots of bright yellows and greens flooding through as it would be the opposite to what is actually going on. That can work for a lot of things but  for my production I want to keep it true to the motifs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors