Short film review: 'Wednesday' - Rob Sorrenti
'Wednesday' Written and directed by; Rob Sorrenti Produced by Oscar-nominated film director Stephen Daldry and supported by Working Title Films Screened at 50 Film Festivals around the world Won several awards and has signed by Shorts International - the world’s largest short film distributor The success of 'Wednesday' earned Sorrenti a nomination for Channel 4's Young Talent Award for best director. This short film is about a young man and woman who were born on the same day, at the same time, at the same hospital, and end up crossing paths again unknowingly at the same place. For me, without even watching the film I was instantly drawn to idea of it. I begun to think about all the possibilities that could happen within it so I went ahead watching with a positive outlook and it did not disappoint me one bit. I found this film such a delight to watch, it was light hearted yet carried quite serious themes but the way in which it was w...
Comments
Post a Comment