Directions: Casting experience




For my casting I decided to opt for casting call pro as it seems to be a very big database filled with budding actors and actresses. Below is the job that I posted on the website.




I made sure I carefully listed the roles and everything it entails so there would be no confusion with the applicants. After hearing how many applications some of my peers where getting I was so confident that I would receive a vast amount of applications too but I was wrong. Out of the 2 weeks that it was advertised for, I only received 4 applications.  





Morgan


AARON BEHA
This actor applied for Morgan but I felt as though he did not fit the description of Morgan and he did not have any acting experience but was looking to build on a showreel. I was still grateful for the application

JULIAN

This actor applied for Morgan and Rick, when I looked at his show reel I thought he would've made a great Rick Grimes because he has acted in lots of things with a similar, serious theme.


Rick Grimes




DARREN HAMMOCK

This actor applied and had a lot of experience with short films and stuff like that but he did more comedic pieces and wasn't quite the look that I was going for.

BRIAN POTTER JR

Looks wise this actor was my favourite in terms of looks as I felt he really suited the role of Rick. The only thing is he had an American accent. That would've been great if I was doing an American version but I thought it would've looked a bit cheesy if I had one American actor when the rest are speaking with British accents. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors