Documentary: Idea Development & feedback


My first initial idea was to follow along a popular yet new food festival (Witney's 4th Food Festival) I was really fascinated by the family oriented atmosphere of it all and I immediately imagined all the interesting images that could be created if we followed the right people. I was also really fond of the idea that everyone should know where their food comes from. 

So after presenting my idea to my other team mates, we all went through the ideas and brainstormed the pros and the cons. One thing we immediately noticed about mine was that the date of the festival was way after we would've finished the term so that would be of no use to us. Another thing was that it was in Oxfordshire so that seemed a bit too far out for us. However, after brainstormed with Helen, she gave me great pointers and told me that it was a good starting point. She also made me aware that there are Farmer's markets and lots of other food festivals that happen. There are also plenty local ones to chose from as well. 

After getting this feedback, I then found a really helpful website that listed all the local farmer's markets.   

Kent Farmer's Market Association 


http://www.kfma.org.uk/

(list of farmer's markets)

This website helped me a lot as I was able to look at the amount of farmer's markets they had locally as they had all of them listed and categorised by location. 

I then went onto looking into local farmer's markets. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors