Documentary: Footage meeting


We all thought it would be a good idea to sit down and go through all of the footage we gathered over the 3 filming days as part of the post production. Josh took notes of our comments for all the shots so that when it came to making the rough cut, he had a better idea of what our overall opinions were. This was a great idea because of course we are not able to sit there with him all the time as he makes the rough cut. Here are the notes that were taken. 




I must say, at first I was rather worried when I saw some of the shots that I did, I just felt like it wasn't good enough and I was really disappointed with my error of sound, Forgetting to with the mic on during some shots jeopardised some of the shots but I knew that all of them weren't going to be used anyway. I was also really worried at how shaky some of the shots were and I thought we were going to have to re-film because a tripod wasn't used. Although I knew it was actuality, I thought we should've played it safe with some of the shots, using a tripod to make it neater. We decided to wait until seeing the rough cut before planning on refilling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors