Directions: Pre Production: shot list, risk asses, call sheet , contracts


RISK ASSESSMENT
























Shot list
I decided to hand write my shot list because it was easier for me as I could further illustrate the shots that I wanted. templates only allowed me to do so much. This was probably the most useful piece of pre production that I used, I had it on hand at all times and it really allowed me to keep on track with the shots that I needed. 




Call sheet
I distributed this document to my cast and crew so everyone would be up to date with what the schedule would be.



Artist contracts
I had to use one contract for all the actors because I forgot to print out more. I still believe this contract is valid as all artists understood and signed. This is something I will avoid happening in the future as it was slightly embarrassing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors