Story Telling: Initial Ideas so far




My Ideas so far

For some reason, after hearing the brief, I immediately knew that I wanted my theme to be a Drama. I somehow couldn't shake the idea of the classic boy meets girl for the first time motif. However, I don't want my screen play to be the typical love story, I want to add a twist somehow. 

I was thinking of showing the preparations each character must make before they see each other. and by showing the differences in setting and contrasting preparations, it would give subtle hints about what the characters are like. 

So far I'm thinking about showing the contrast between how they've met and how they've become.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Directions: Drama: SFX make up

Directions: Self Portrait: The Development of the idea and Test Footage

Major Project: Table Read with actors